Experience Home Ownership with an FHA Loan!
With low down payment and credit score requirements, the Federal Housing Administration loan program is an attractive option for first-time homebuyers.
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) has increased some loan limits for 2019, with a the ceiling at $726,525 in high cost metropolitan areas, and $314,827 in low cost areas for single-unit properties. Sonoma County loan limit was increased to $704,950.
Please feel invited to contact me, Click Here, should you have any questions!
Here are just a few of the benefits of FHA financing:
* An FHA loan is the easiest way to qualify for home buying AND refinancing.
* American Pacific Mortgage is a Full Eagle FHA lender and our clients love the low fixed rates and security of a government-insured loan. Our mortgage application and processing uses exclusive technology that cuts the headaches out of getting an FHA loan. I have been providing Santa Rosa, Sonoma county and California residences with FHA financing for over 26 years!
* You can refinance up to 97.75% of your home’s value. FHA cash-out refinance loans allow you to take out up to 85% of your home’s value.
* Buying a home? Your down payment can be as low as 3.5% of the price of the home. *
* FHA also allows seller concessions up to 6% of your home purchase price.
* Need a lower payment? FHA has safe adjustable rate loans also!
Talk with us anytime at (800) 660-4843 or